Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TAG

Tag...hey makes me feel good!! My friend and college roomie, Amy, tagged me.Someone reads my post!!!!

Here goes:

1. Who is your man? fiance Freddie, engaged since July

2. How long have you been married? getting married February 23, 2008! 4 months to go

3. How long dated? Since December 23, 2005..yeah I think that's right. I know it was December 23 one year!

4. How old is your man? 34, 2 years older

5. Who eats more? That's a good question, I like my food. I would say I snack more! He eats bigger portions.

6. Who said "I love you" first? him.....i said, "whatcha doing?" he said, "loving you!"

7. Who is taller? Freddie

8. Who sings better? Freddie, I get booed by my sister in church!

9. Who is smarter? ummmmm, on what subject? girl things I win, guy things he wins.

10. Whose temper is worse? I am hard-headed if that's what you mean.

11. Who does the laundry? He does his own laundry. Pretty soon I will probably be doing it ALL! :(

12. Who takes out the garbage? That is the man's job!

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? meeee

14. Who pays the bills? What bills? Just kidding....I think I am going to have to take over that very soon.

15. Who is better with the computer? Um, me. I just taught him how to burn a disc.

16. Who mows the lawn? He does. I will never do yard work...Mark my words!

17. Who cooks dinner? I cook, he only grills.

18. Who drives when you are together? He does most of the time.

19. Who pays when you go out? Depends on the day and who isn't broke.

20. Who is most stubborn? He would say me since he is usually laid back.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is.....

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Both live in our town.

23. Who kissed who first? I don't really remember that. Probably him.

24. Who asked who out? It was more like "hang out"......

25. Who proposed? He did

26. Who is more sensitive? me, me, me, me

27. Who has more friends? He knows everyone in our town so that would be him!

28. Who has more siblings? He has a brother and a sister; I just have one sister.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Probably him...??? I don't really know the answer to that one.

So now...anyone who reads my blog..I don't know many other people who have blogs!! I need to get some more blogging friends!

No comments: