Saturday, October 6, 2007

Skeletons in the Closet



Okay,
So in honor of the upcoming holiday, Halloween. These are some skeletons he had in his closet........This is a picture of my soon-to-be-husband's shirt and shorts I found in his closet. Yes, tonight, while making Chicken N Dumplings and Yummy salad, I decided we needed to clean out one of his closets and take some things to GoodWill before I move in and we get married. These are two items I found in his closet. There is also a picture of a sweater I found with different colored squares, but it was too dark to see them. I laugh everytime I look at the shirt. It is ready to wear-starched and everything. He must have loved those patch-work clothes in the 80s!! :) He might kill me for posting this, but he knows it is funny, too! We were laughing at some of his clothes......and let me tell you, he has more clothes than me and they still have tags on them!!!

No comments: