- Here is a list of Fifteen Fabulous Things About Freddie on this Friday:
1. He is coming home soon. He has been in Michigan for the past 5 or 6 weeks training the hounds, but he is still going to miss my birthday. Poor me :( But he did surprise me last year and was supposed to be out of town.....and didn't tell me he was driving back to Augusta.
2. Since he trains labs, he has got to like dogs, right? And so he loves my little pain-in-the hiney pooch. Although he keeps telling me to go pick up our puppy.....a lab that will "make us money".....I hope he is kidding. Although I know that he is not kidding...........
3. He claims that he has been "dating" me since December 23, 2005. He was so random I wasn't quite sure ...but if he says that is the date, then so be it!
4. We went from being "night time lovers" to being in love. Someone asked us if we were dating and I wasn't sure what to say so I jokingly said, oh, we're just night time lovers.........then out of the blue we were in love!
5. He likes to cook (AKA grill). Makes my dinner regimen much easier. I just have to provide the "sides"!!
6. He will be able to help me plan the wedding soon. He has agreed to help pick out all of the items on our wedding registry. Does he really know what he is getting himself into?
7. I was the first girl (according to my cousin's wife) to be asked to go on a skiing trip with him/them. So, we got to go skiing in Salt Lake City, Utah last New Year's Eve. Tip for all future snowmobilers in Utah: don't eat the yellow snow!!!
8. He meets my sister's standards. If you know my sister, you would completely understand......And she had a "date" with an older man the other night!!!! I knew she would find a sugar daddy!!
9. We met at the Williams Family Christmas Party. AND, no we are not related. He is just friends with my cousins. But my sister likes to tell people that, guess she wants them to ask if he and I are related. That sounds redneck doesn't it???
10. He is going to stay at home and take care of the kids when I have babies. Just kidding. He says that but he would not be so lucky. Not that I don't trust him but that he would get to take naps when the kids were taking naps. No way am I letting that happen.
11. He brings me breakfast on Saturday mornings (sometimes) when he has to go "air" dogs and I get to stay in bed. But even better, he likes the Waffle House as much as I do for "brunch"!
12. We get to eat my favorite, MEXICAN, at least once a week. And we also get to eat at the Bonefish at least once every two or three weeks...but I am sad because I haven't been there since he left town and we got engaged.
13. He knows my middle name. We had been dating for like a year and he did NOT know my middle name. WHAT? I knew his middle name. He better know it now....if you see him, ask him what my middle name is.
14. He never has an excuse to forget my birthday. His birthday is August 9 (08/09). My birthday is September 8 (09/08)....just switch the numbers....how easy is that to remember???
15. HE is going to marry me on February 23rd!!!!
(Thanks to Leslie for the great idea!!)