Saturday, August 11, 2007

Don't Touch Elmo!!!


So, this is my life is good moments blog; however, this isn't really a life is good moment. So Aunt Jennifer (easier than saying your second cousin) bought Madison a cute little sprinkler to use at the beach this summer. Well, according to my cousin, Chris, and his wife, Cady, Chris wanted to thank me last night for trying to harm his little sweetie...my present has been recalled for lead paint. Check out this article by CBS News! It is a good thing Madison didn't play with it in the tub or want to sleep with it!! I mean who knew that a Grow With Me Elmo Sprinkler was TOXIC? Elmo must have been playing with Britney Spears or something!!

To see Elmo in action, see my previous post called Edisto Fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I know...How many of the toys do you think were "tainted" when we were little?!?!