Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I decided to copy some others who make a Thursday list of 13 things. In honor of my hometown here goes:

Thirteen Things I Love About Augusta
13. I was born and raised here.
12. The Augusta National....I mean what else is there to do here besides play golf?
11. We have a lake nearby, good for this Labor Day weekend!
10. I like my school where I am now teaching the little ones.
9. There are lots of choices for YUM YUM MEXICAN!
8. Close enough to the beach....Edisto or Charleston, anyone????
7. I think there is less than 6 Degrees of Seperation in this town.
6. No traffic on the way to work.
5. We do have a good Target. I should buy stock in that company.
4. I have nosey neighbors (could be a bad thing but I know they are looking out for us!!)
3. We are getting some new stores at our mall!!!
2. My parents and sister live here so when I have babies.......they can babysit!
1. My fiance lives here. That would be the number one reason to stay in this town!!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah! Love your Thursday 13...I am so glad you are a blogger...i love keeping up!

LeslieW. said...

I didn't know you were engaged! Congrats that is so much fun...and he is so cute. You need to do a thurs 13 about him so we can get to know him!

Anonymous said...

Your finance lives there. Don't you mean fiance Ms. Williams. HAHA

jenniedub said...

Now corrected, Miss Smarty Pants!!! :) JK