Monday, October 15, 2007

Soldier Boy? NOT EVEN.....

Okay, so I am the stupid teacher who thinks my little five and six year old girls are doing this little cute dance for me called soldier boy. I figured it was a rap song but thought it was like some one little Little Bow Wow or something clean they watch on Disney....um wrong. I looked it up on the internet....and WHATTTT??????? They should not be listening to this crap...nor do I understand what the heck he is talking about. If someone knows, please let me know.....

Should I stop these little ones from doing the dance?

And it ain't Soldier Boy....it's SOULJA BOI.....what??????

Here are the lyrics, just a little fyi....:

Crank Dat (Soulja Boy)

[Chorus: x2]
Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me crank it, watch me roll
Watch me crank dat soulja boy
Then super man dat hoe
Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy)
Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy)
Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy)
Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy)

[verse 1:]
Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me lean and watch me rock
Super man dat hoe
Then watch me crank dat robocop
Super fresh, now watch me jock
Jocking on them haterz man
When I do dat soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank dat dance
(Now you)
I’m jocking on yo bitch ass
And if we get the fightin
Then I’m cocking on your bitch
You catch me at yo local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haterz get mad cuz
"I got me some bathin apes"

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 2:]
I’m bouncin on my toe
Watch me super soak dat hoe
I'ma pass it to arab
Then he gon pass it to the low (low)
Haterz wanna be me
Soulja boy, I’m the man
They be lookin at my neck
Sayin it’s the rubberband man (man)
Watch me do it (watch me do it)
Dance (dance)
Let get to it (let get to it)
Nope, you can't do it like me
Hoe, so don't do it like me
Folk, I see you tryna do it like me
Man that shit was ugly

Please tell me WHAT that song is about???!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mean~to~be said...

Stop them from doing it NOW. That song is talking about sex. When he is saying he's off in this "hoe" he is talking about having sex with her from behind and cranking and rolling it that's pretty self explanatory now right? "Superman da t hoe" is talking about how guys can ejaculate on a womans back and then stick the covers to her and when it dries it makes a cape. "Watch him do" is talking about watch him have sex or watch him do what he does best. "Crank dat robocop" is talking about having sex with a girl for a long time and then just leaving.

Anonymous said...

So not true. The song is explaining how to do a dance. Soldier boy is a dance, robocop is a dance, superman is a dance etc. Crank means to do the dance, like "get down". Check out youtube.com and put in some of these words and it will take you to only that dance. such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifcdVbv248A The kids are fine to do this dance.. nothing provocative about it.