Sunday, October 28, 2007

Best Weekend Moments

So, this was a pretty good fall weekend.
A few reasons:

1. GEORGIA beat the stupid Gators. Florida fans are the worst. And that blue and orange combination is just damn awful. Florida fans are just as bad as Tennessee fans. It is about time the Dawgs beat those Gators! Go Dawgs!!! Read all about it here!

2. I went to an OBSCENE Halloween Party. And there was some great "celebrities" there. The best was probably Richard Simmons. He had a whistle that he kept blowing and trying to make us drop and give him 10! That sure didn't happen but it was quite a site....check it out:
And Britney and Kevin were there, Hugh and the Playboy bunnies, Elvis, and even Monica Lewinsky and President Clinton. Of course, I went as myself. No need to be obscene!!!

3. It is actually getting cooler. Love me some fall weather!

1 comment:

Dena said...

I do love some college football - has it been a crazy season or what! Halloween parties always make me laugh! People come up with the funniest costumes!