Thursday, October 18, 2007

HAPPY 30th AMANDA!

So this is a little ode to my sista, Amanda. Today is her 30th birthday....I think she has had a good one so far. We are going to the beach this weekend to celebrate so I will definitely post some of those pics. It is her 30th Birthday Beach Celebration at Edisto. WHOOO!

So this is just a few highlights of her birthday so far:

1. At her job on Tuesday, they had a sale...30% off due to Amanda turning 30 and they even had a margartia machine so all the ladies would get drunk and buy lots of clothes. What a clever idea.
2. She got her own portable margarita machine.
3. Last night we celebrated at the French Market Grille and she got to eat frozen peanut butter pie in front of mom with no comments!
4. I gave her a great present, although let's hope no one gets sick, I have bronchitis.
5. My dad's crazy drunk friend said the following: Amanda goes, "Roger, you can have some of my cake". And he says, "That's what all the ladies tell me!!" What a mess...he is a riot, but I don't think it is on purpose!!!!

So this is Amanda about 30 years ago (and my great grandfather) Well, maybe not 30 but 29..couldn't find a baby pic!:


And her most recent pics will be posted after the fun-filled weekend!!!

1 comment:

MoonEyedGirl said...

I remember my 30th! Wow, what a turning point. :)