Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kindergarten Kronicles Part 5

ITCHIN' ALL DAY........

So yesterday the nurse came in my room and called a child to the nurse's office. Why? I had no idea.
HOWEVER, the child had lice and had to go home. She came back today and still had nits(?) eggs I think? So she was sent home again. So now I have been itching all day. I better not get them..........ya know they like clean hair!!!!! I am going to put some straightner grease in my hair or somethun!!!! Just gives me the heeby geebies.....I hope they can't fly out of her hair and into mine! Yikers!!!!
Pray for no lice!!! :)

2 comments:

LeslieW. said...

That's funny and gross! We'll hope you won't get them...you are pretty tall. Maybe they can't jump that high!

SouthernMom said...

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo! Use it at least once a week (it's tingly, too!)