Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Geetting A Mouthful


So, I have a friend who can remain nameless for the sake of this story. I have been friends with this person since college and she knows EVERYTHING about me. However, sometimes I think that maybe if I had tried to steal one of her boyfriends (which I would never have done) or her now husband (which of course I would never do) that she might have kicked my arse!!! Don't cross her in a dark alley doing something stupid.

So yesterday she calls to tell me that she just cussed someone out in the Drive-Thru lane at Taco Hell. Yes, Taco Hell. I mean I love that place but you are just asking for trouble (slowness, wrong order, etc.) for a $.89 taco. She tells me that she waited in the line for like 20 minutes because some *&^%#@# was taking too long. Apparently, they couldn't get his order right, or they were waiting on the refried beans to cook or something. Well he must have pulled up a little and realized that his order was still wrong, so he gets out of his car and tries to walk to the window. In the meantime my friend (who I can only imagine) is probably already so pissed off that she can't stand it anymore. She yells at the guy to get away from her car, to get back into his car, and go inside to fix his order. She tells him that "HIS TURN IS OVER!!!!" It is now HER turn. Then tells him that she is going to run him over. I mean I wish I had a video of this.......and the guy is like what? She is like yeah get back in your car and move your car and then YOU can go inside. It is now my turn and I have been waiting on you for 20 minutes. And well.....the guys does it! So all I have to say is 1-she is lucky she didn't get shot and 2-what a wimp!!!!

Side note: one time she called and complained to Taco Bell because she ordered taco with NO LETTUCE and guess what??? There was one piece of shredded lettuce in her taco.

Gotta love this girl!!!

No comments: