Friday, November 2, 2007

YOU SUCK!

Let me just say that I am pissed off.
Some person, let's say probably a stupid teenager, has taken my freakin pumpkin off our front porch. Yes, I went to a church pumpkin patch and bought a pumpkin (a big one) to put on the porch as well as a little one to keep UGA (you know a little black and red cement Uga) company. Well the freakin person who took my BIG pumpkin didn't take UGA or the itty bitty pumpkin. I meant what the heck??!! It was there last night...didn't pay attention this morning, so not exactly sure when it was taken. SO whoever took my pumpkin, I WANT IT BACK!!!!! It was my Turkey Day decorations too! I mean it is AFTER Halloween. What are they going to do with a pumpkin????
That is what I want to know and that is why I am pissed off this afternoon.

Whoever took my pumpkin sucks!

2 comments:

Dena said...

Dude - that does suck!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.