Sunday, November 11, 2007

Love Me Some Good Shopping!

Some weddingish news..........

I am excited about some Augusta shopping. We now have a lovely "pavilion" with some new stores and you don't have to go into the mall. They just opened and my sis and I went to check them out this afternoon.

The stores include:
White House/ Black Market
Banana Republic
Ann Taylor Loft
and my favorite: Williams-Sonoma
And coming soon: PF Changs, sounds yummy!!!

Well I bought my first purchase from the White House/Black Market...for my rehearsal dinner! I think it is too cute. Hopefully Momma Brenda will approve......
BTW: spent too much $$$ this week on my video camera and now dress. Oh well, only live once, right?????????

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the dres...And the fact that you will have a PF Changs...It is one of my faves and we don't have one :(

Dena said...

sooo cute! you are gonna look fabu
you can always make mo money!