Wednesday, November 28, 2007

FUNKY!

So this last weekend a bunch of us went to check out some cover band here in town. Well, it ended up being all of James Brown's peeps (yes he is from my hometown and there is a statue of him, maybe I will post that on my blog), even his cape guy (a whatttt you ask?, where is my cape guy?) and his "estranged wife"...with the pink hair or whatever color that is. And FYI, my drunk soon-to-be husband told her he loved her!!!! Guess that's what beer fishbowls and shots will do to you. However, the King of Soul might be dead but his band and back-up singers are still going strong. Poor James, little did he know all the hoopla he was going to cause. At least they finally buried the guy.

Check out his pink-haired "wife" Tomi Rae or Toni Rae, whatever her name is. She's on the right!




BTW: I have video of my sister the same night and she yells, "Tomi Rae scares me!" Gotta love my sister.

1 comment: