Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Sidenotes

1-Just letting everyone know that Spring Break is going to be awesome. I get to sleep late everyday! But I do have to go to the female doctor tomorrow afternoon. Pray for good news (maybe that can be a later post, won't get specific right now).

2-I plan on doing some spring cleaning too. I am going to de-clutter this house. And take the junk to the Goodwill. I hate to clean more than anything else so this is definitely going to be a task. What do they say if you haven't worn it in a year, throw it away? I don't even know where to begin...

3-I saw a HOTPINK car today at the gas station. HOT PINK. It had big tires and some fancy rims. And a guy was driving it. Too bad my sister was driving too fast past by and I couldn't take a picture of it.

4-I can't stand Hannah Montana because all of my kids at school wear those tacky t-shirts and I don't think she is a good role model and when they ask if that is her hair I tell 'em it is a blonde wig...however, that new slow song I can hear in the background on the ACM Awards (officially Miley, not Hannah) and I am kind of impressed. Speaking of country music, I get to go to a concert here in town on Tuesday nigh called Rock Fore Dough (it is Masters Week here in the A.U.G) and see Darius Rucker and the Zach Brown Band! WHOOO! I got my ticket tonight.

5-I have an old cedar chest that was my great grandmothers and we couldn't get it open. Even had a locksmith try to get it open (two places at that). Well this Friday I had to get some things from my grandmothers apartment (she passed away a few weeks ago) and I found a box of old keys and I took them. Guess what????? One of them opened my chest. I was sooooooo excited!!!!! And these grandmothers weren't related so there is no way it was the key that actually opened it. But I thought "hey, old key who knows!"

6-Have a Happy Monday tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous that you get to see Darius & Zac Brown!

And I agree with you about H.M. & I too have to admit "The Climb" has a very positive message.

Melissa said...

Enjoy your spring break! I loved sleeping in during mine!

I can imagine what the female doctor visit is about, so good luck! hopefully you have some exciting news to share soon! :D

Sawatzky family said...

Great blog.
Just have to say on the previous post of cheetos and milk duds...YUCK!!:(
Our spring break just ended..hope yours is as realxing and fun as ours was.
Shelly and gang

the undomesticated wife said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit! That cake is a boxed cake, per the recipe. It was just embellished a bit with pudding and cool whip. Try it! :)

Enjoy your break!