Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Minds Think Alike???!!!

So who watches American Idol? I haven't watched it in weeks...however, tonight for like 15 minutes I did. And what is up with Adam and his Born to Be Wild!!!? Blehhhhhhh. I told my husbby that Adam is heinous and reminds me of someone on the Rocky Horror Picture Show. And after the song, do you know what Simon says...says he liked the singing but it reminded him of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. If you don't believe me, ask my hubby! I just don't get his weirdness. Am I wrong?? Is anyone a fan?

2 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

I agree! He irritates me to the
10th degree! lol
This has been a hard season for me to get into for some reason.

Anonymous said...

You sound like my hubby! He can't stand to listen to the screeching! My fave is Danny!!