Thursday, April 2, 2009

Roots

So today was a wild day at school. I had like 6 kids get in trouble at lunch. I had a child trip me in my classroom. The child also tripped another student and the veins in her neck looked like they were about to pop out she was SOOOO mad at me I guess. (I guess I am a bit strict on the rules, at times, but crazy outbursts deserve consequences.) Apparently she was yelling in the lunchroom and was out of control....ready for Spring Break! I know I am ready for Friday at 3:30!

Then a child said "Mrs. Neal has black and white hair!" He said "isn't that right?" I was like what do you mean? And he says "you have black hair at the top and white hair at the bottom". So I stressed that I have brown hair at the top and blonde hair at the bottom. Guess that means it is a good thing I have an appointment on Saturday to get my "hair did!"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Gotta love kids! Especially when they get mad because you're enforcing rules that have been in effect since day 1!

Lacy Rose said...

You are a much more patient person than I am.
I couldnt handle rowdy little ones...except my own.

Congrats on the baby making! Have fun TTC :)!