Thursday, May 1, 2008

Surcie for Myself


So I guess I left some of you hanging and wondering what was in my Tiffany's blue box? Well, I got myself a "j" necklace. Of course, it was from Freddie but I had to order it myself. I actually printed it off the internet and told him it to get it for me. He gave me some cash $$$. I ordered the necklace. Guess that means I get what I want, right? So whatcha think about my new necklace??? I told him he is supposed to get me a present every 23rd (our wedding date) of each month until the first anniversary. He just laughs. I have tried to convince him of this and some of his friends. NO ONE believes me! MEN!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty! I love the idea of monthly presents! :)

Dena said...

LOVE the necklace - and I think you should get a present a month cause after the first year it's all over!

LeslieW. said...

Love it! What could be better than a tiny blue box. The last one I got, I had to email Kane the like to order it for Valentines Day!