Tuesday, May 6, 2008

CincoDe Mayo Aftermath



Just wondering if anyone else last night had too many margaritas? I had two and was only planning on having one. Hubby and sister thought I needed another. But let me tell you, I have discovered BC powder and that stuff works! I don't like that chalky stuff but it is soooo worth it. Especially when your assistant is out and you have 17 kids ready for summer vacation!

Above are the only pics I took all night. We went "mexican" joint hopping! One place even had bull-riding. NO, I did not partake in it last night. But check out my first pic...my sister apparently had too many margaritas. She even said it was like her "Christmas" yesterday. Little does she remember me taking the picture of her busting her arse. Oh well let's see how long it takes her to check out my blog! :) Happy Cinco de Margarita!

5 comments:

Dena said...

Wowsa - reminds me of college!

Amy said...

That is a riot! Your sister is a mess :) I am back! Hope all is well...Love your new necklace :)

The Birds Nest said...

Love the "Crash and burn. I've been overserved" pic!!! I actually thought that was you until I read the rest of the post:)

Lacy Rose said...

Great pics! I love the first one. I too thought it was you until I read below.

Thanks for checkin' out my blog! :)

LeslieW. said...

LOL!!!! So funny, reminds me of all the fun in college! Standards, shmandards.