Friday, May 30, 2008

SATC

Am I a LOSER?

Maybe...you tell me. My hubby goes out with his friends every Thursday night. So who wants to sit at home all alone? Most of my friends have babies or are "too old" to go out and rockstar with me on Thursday nights. So last night I went BY MYSELF. Yep, first time eva...to see Sex and the City. I must say I think I was the oldest person there. It was at 12:01 am. It was a bunch of like twenty-something girls. But it was packed and funny. I definitely was not staying at home and I tried to find some takers but no one wanted to go that late with me. What a bunch of woosies! I think the movie was cute but it was 2 1/2 hours long..so I did not get home until after hubby! And when he called I could not answer because I was at a movie!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't think you're a loser, I think you're brave! I could never go to a movie by myself (or to a restaurant for that matter!)

I was the movie last night. I liked it!

Dena said...

nope - you are sooo not a loser - i know lots of people that do that because they need a break - it was a SUPER long movie - we went last night but weren't the oldest people there but it was the 730 show - who goes to a 12 movie!

The Birds Nest said...

I would TOTALLY do that!!! I should have gone to that late night showing because I am such a night owl. I still haven't seen it, and I'm dying to go.

LeslieW. said...

You are not a loser...I have gone by myself before. I wish you could have gone with us!!! Next time you will have to road trip!