Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Kindergarten Kronicles Part 2


So you never hear about a good thing with parents in the public schools. Well, not usually. It is mostly the bad things teachers do (in the news or on tv)...however, I had a parent email my principal, so I thought I would share it:


I just wanted to take a few minutes of your time to “Rave” about one of your teachers. Mrs. Williams has been a God sent to us this year. My daughter had a very difficult time adjusting to a new/bigger school and it wasn’t easy for any of us, but Mrs. Williams never gave up and she met us more than half way. She has been wonderful and my daughter is starting to settle in.

I felt it important that I tell you this because so many times we receive complaints about what someone is doing wrong, but we don’t seem to get enough Compliments when someone is doing something right.

Mrs. Williams is doing it Right!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Girl Power! What a way to start the year...Did you ever think you would be doing this?!?

jenniedub said...

Well I love the little ones...I never want to go back up!! :)

Dena said...

BRAVA - that is nice and rare to get a good well deserved pat on the back! Your students are blessed to have a teacher that loves them sooo much!!! YEAH!