Sunday, September 9, 2007

Take No Offense, Please!

GO DAWGS..........SICK 'EM!!!!!!!


So, yesterday was the big Georgia vs. South Carolina game and poor Georgia lost. However, it was my birthday (old as dirt, I know!) and my sister and I went a celebrating and then to Fun-Leigh's (one of the SOHO comedians) house for some entertainment. Amanda's buddy Zim lives across the street from Fun-Leigh and Fun-Leigh likes to play practical jokes on Mr. Zim's dawg, Uga, that lives on his front porch. So we snuck over and posted a little sign on Uga. I wonder if Zim has found it today....he he he And I do like my Georgia roots but I thought this was pretty entertaining to say the least. Who doesn't like a practical joke???




1 comment:

Dena said...

I am SOOO sad Georgia lost - it actually threw the shamecocks into better pole position than us!