Monday, September 24, 2007

Did Ya Miss Me????

Hello to everyone who reads my blog. I have been very slack for several reasons:
1. Kindergarteners make ya tired!
2. Freddie came back from Michigan so I have been spending time with him. We went to Hilton Head two weekends ago. FUN!
3. I am getting my masters and I hate writing papers. I know the moola will be worth it. But ugh!
4. I don't have a computer at my house....just my mom's...HOWEVER; as of tomorrow Freddie's new imac will be set up for internet! YEAH!! :)
5. I got sick, a sinus infection, last weekend and could barely move. I blame it on the rugrats I teach.
So stayed tuned for my latest stories........

2 comments:

Amy said...

Of course I missed you :) Glad youa are back! I am feeling a reunion...Maybe after the holidays??

jenniedub said...

Sounds good to me!!!!