Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kindergarten Kronicles Part 3


Only out of the mouth of a 5 Year Old.....


Me to student: Tell me your full name.

Student: Owen HOTWHEELS W******** (just in case his mommy didn't ever want his name published)

Me: (burst out laughing, and it is naptime at school, and I think snot may have come out of my nose) What is your middle name?

Student: HOTWHEELS

Me: Hotwheels???

Student: Yeah.

Me:Owen, I think your middle name is James. James is your middle name.

Owen:ooohhhhh. [Student goes back to mat with his head hanging down :( ]




4 comments:

Amy said...

That is a riot! They say the craziest things...When people ask Rush what his name is, sometimes he tells them Junebug :)

Molly said...

Yeah, I can leave comments now. Anyway, I can so see you cracking up at that little boy Jen! I love it! :)

LeslieW. said...

I like that, so funny. The thinks they say are the best!

April D said...

I am laughing out loud. That is hysterical!

Once when my 6 year old was very into Spiderman (he was about 3 at the time) someone asked him what his name was. He said Spiderman. They said no tell me your real name. He said Peter Parker!