Sunday, September 2, 2007

SUPER SATUR-DEE!!!


So this weekend is Labor Day and my cousin Robert and Natalie invited me to the lake for a little celebration on Saturday, sorry no pics, I totally forgot. We had a good time and well everytime I am with them funny, wild things always happen.
SUCH AS:
1. Brian, one of Robert's buddies, wanted to put out a trout line to catch some fish; however, no fishies were caught only part of a tree with a lake jellyfish on it. Does a lake jellyfish exist? That is what it look like. Robert got a video of it and all you can hear in the background is my sister saying: OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! She probably won't be swimming the lake water for some time........
2. GEORGIA won the game. Yeah! Go Dawgs!!! Except there is one player, if someone could tell me how to pronounce his name:
KNOWSHON???? What was his momma thinking?
3. Buddy brought me
Patron for my birthday next weekend. What? Is he crazy? So apparantly I had to do some shots so I did one with each of the men there. Good thing there were only 3!! And then I got a little chatty!!
4. The only thing missing: Freddie!

No comments: