Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Widespread Panic Show Pics at Radio City

Widespread Pics
In the lobby with our "Rockette" drinks (the ladies only)
Inside the Show......
The only nudey picture I took
Robert and Freddie outside the show
Freddie and me outside the show
So, we went to Radio City Music Hall two nights for the Panic Show. Radio City is a neat place for a concert. However; the drinks are a bit pricey. Natalie and I had "Rockette margaritas" for like $14 but hey, we got a rockette martini glass as a souvenir. We did consume a bunch of beer, as well. That is why I busted my hiney and had a mandown on the stairs Saturday night.
The only probably is that there are some Hitler employees. They are constantly checking your tickets making sure you are in your proper seats. he he he, Guess Freddie and I fooled Miss Hilter because we never sat in our real seats!

No comments: