Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mexican Madness

Amanda, Jennifer, and me at Salsa's Mexican Restaurant

So, I think if I was going to die tomorrow, one of my "last" meals would be Mexican. YUM!!! I can't ever get enough of that, okay sometimes, but my favorite food ever invented was CHEESE DIP! Now, I will say that since I have been dating Freddie I learned about the SALSA's dip. That has the cheese, beef, and beans all in one. How sinful and fattening is that? I mean I just don't understand these anorexic people? How could you be anorexic when there is cheese dip? So, last night I went with my sister, my cousin's cousin (how redneck is that?), my sister's friend Tracey (and mine too of course) and her cute friend Courtney to Salsa's. And I learned the most disturbing news ever....Courtney said she did not like cheese? What, no wonder she is so skinny! How could someone NOT like cheese? That's like impossible....no pizza, no cheeseburgers, no cheese fries, no cheesedip, no grilled cheeses, no bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits, and well I could go on and on. To sum this up, I might be skinny too if I didn't eat cheese, but let me just tell you, THAT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!!




No comments: