Monday, December 17, 2007

Your Ornaments are Showing!

My Christmas Wedding Shower















(My mom and Freddie's mom)





(All the ladies who threw the shower and me)
















(My wonderful assistant at school and me)









(Me and my mom)








Yep, my ornaments were showing apparently. At least that is what my sister told me yesterday at my Christmas Shower my mom's friends threw me (when I was opening my presents). Apparently the dress my mother told me to wear might have been a little "boobie"!

Here are some pictures. I got some great ornaments and Christmas goodies and have already decorated with them, thanks to my little sis. Several people asked me what I wanted and I said, "Girlie" ornaments. Oh well, Freddie has to have a girlie tree with some pink ornaments on it! :)

2 comments:

Dena said...

What a beautiful shower and you look sooo pretty! I hope you got lots of good stuff!

LeslieW. said...

That is so much fun and so festive! You look fab also, I love your hair that length!