Wednesday, December 26, 2007

To Eat or Not To Eat?

Funniest Christmas Present (for Freddie)...

So the funniest Christmas present was not even opened up. I found it in the bag with one of Freddie's other presents that my mom gave him. A fork. I was like what the heck? I was still at her house, he had already gone to the house, I was leaving too. I was like, Mom, why is there a fork in Freddie's bag? She said, oh he didn't see that. It is a fork. You see if he is eating and is like I want something off Jennifer's plate he can expand the fork and just take it right off of your plate.

This is the before:



















This is the after:


















She also said it could be used as a back scratcher. My mom thinks she is pretty funny!!

PS If you want one to take food off of your husband's plate or wife's plate....I think she got it at Restoration Hardware!!

2 comments:

Dena said...

Hahahaha- I need one of those! That's awesome! Your mom IS funny!

LeslieW. said...

I have seen one of those before, very fun. He will definately need that. If he were closer, to swipe your food, you could swat him. Thats what I do to Kane...my pet peeve.