Sunday, December 23, 2007

2 Years Ago Today


















HOW IT ALL BEGAN:

2 years ago tonight, Freddie and I well, according to him, starting dating. I was at the Williams Family Christmas Party that my cousin throws (Freddie is best friends with both of my cousins). Actually the shin-ding was last night at my cousin's house. 2 years ago it was at the
Marbury Center (where he caters events) and actually our reception is going to be there. So we had a good time last night and took some time to take some pics.

Afterwards we went to this Redneck Karaoke "Cracka" party. Sorry did not get any pics of that. Although there was some interesting late night dancing going on....It was very late and "these redneck crackas" were singing Rocky Mountain High on the karaoke machine. (No pics from that, sorry!!!).These are some of the pics from this year's Williams Family Christmas Partee!



3 comments:

Dena said...

Happy anniversary!

jenniedub said...

Thank you! The real anniversary will be on the 23rd, too! But February 23rd! :)

Melissa said...

You have your dating anniversary on my birthday! :)