Sunday, December 23, 2007

These Are of Few of My (Christmas) Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

These are some of my new and old favorite Christmas things (some I got at my Christmas Wedding Shower...some I bought, some were Christmas presents...)














(A nite-lite my wonderful assistant gave me after I told her I wanted one!!)



















(Mean Santa, Freddie says it is my dad because he hunts all the time, but Freddie bought this at a Cabelas on the way to California...um, thoughtful to buy Christmas ornaments, but a little scarey...at least when we have kids...this Santa will not come out to play!)















(Fuzzy, I know...our Master's ornament that Freddie loves....)



















(My engagement frogs.)



















(My pink Santa, so GIRLIE, I luv it!)















(At the top, it says, "Let's get together and WINE". Now why would someone give me that one?)





















(My Christmas church my mom's friend gave me a long time ago. It lights up!)















(My nutcracker collection....hint, hint, I need MORE!)















(My reindeer door bell...My TJMaxx buy yesterday when I was supposed to be Christmas shopping...only thing I bought there!)

Happy Christmas Eve! And let me just tell you so far there are NO Christmas presents under the tree for me. Santa better get busy!

2 comments:

Dena said...

You know I love a reindeer AND a pink ornament! that hunting one it tooo funny - what a man's touch!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

There's a present under MY tree for you!! :)