Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Us Your Life...Wedding Party/Flowers/Ceremony


Our Wedding Day Memories!







Recently, I have been checking out some new blogs. One of them is Kelly from Kelly's Korner and she and her little girl are super cute!
She has been doing this Show Us Your House...well rooms of the house each week. My house is too messy for that! :) Now she is doing a "segment" every Friday called Show Us Your Life. This week and last were wedding stuff. So then you can get a glimpse of how people celebrated their special day!
So here is a few pictures from my wedding. My husband and I just celebrated our one year anniversary back in February...now working on a year and a half! His best man was my cousin (they are best friends) and my sister was my maid of honor. We had a small ceremony in my church's chapel and only invited very close friends and family. About 50ish people. Then EVERYONE was invited to our celebration....a "fancy" fish fry! :)
Below is a picture of my bouquet and then a picture of me throwing my bouquet (there was a bit of a fight.....women wanting the bouquet to be the next bride! hahaha):


This is a picture of the top of my wedding cake and the flowers on it:
This is not a bouquet....but a little koozie and fry centerpiece (just kidding...my sister's old boss came and took pictures...he takes great pictures by the way, and gave me a cd of them. He "arranged" this little photo session!)


Below is a picture of my flowers at the reception. I wanted basic...so pink tulips. My colors were pink and brown!

Above was my "wedding party"...well my sister wore brown...and my nieces (3 of them) wore pink. They helped pass out the programs! And sweet Logan is helping Amanda look "tan" with some bronzer. Overall, it was a stress free wonderful day...except right before the ceremony I got so nervous and told my Dad I thought I might throw up...I didn't, thank goodness! Oh and during the ceremony, I messed up...I said for richer or richer....and the preacher looked and me and said for richer or poorer! HA! Too bad that "mess up" vow didn't help me...we are still poor! :)

And Happy Anniversary to my parents today. It is their 35th Wedding Anniversary...and they aren't really celebrating tonight. My dad had his last chemo treatment on Wednesday and he is feeling icky! Poor Daddy!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Love the pink tulips! Congratulations on the first of many years to come!