Thursday, July 9, 2009

All You Single Ladies....

Can you hear that tune in your head?

Okay...now replace it with "All You Pregnant Ladies"...(or ever been pregnant ladies!)

Here is my question. When did you start showing that you were pregnant? Currently, I am fifteen weeks and you can certainly tell I am pregnant. And why do people say...maybe you have twins...um NO! And a certain someone I know is 6 months pregnant and she reads my blog sometimes (and btw she is superfit and is the cutest thing ever) BUT I think I am bigger than her...although I have not seen you in person! :) But from the pics I look bigger. YIKES. I am going to look HUGE by 9  months.

Also what about the boobies? Yes, the boobies. I will admit. I was a D before I started this..and now I am a DD and this bra is starting NOT to fit...I mean by the time I am 9 months pregnant...am I going to be like a G or a H??????!!! I mean what comes after DD???!!!

YIKERS!

2 comments:

Sawatzky family said...

OMGoodness am I laughing with you!
All moms to be show differently and if you carry your baby forward in your middle you will show bigger than most. I have a short torso so I awlays showed nice and early! I never had that tiny little basketball tummy some of my friends get! lol
Boobies...boobies...boobies....lol
They do grow for sure lol
But I would wager a guess that unless you put on a lot more weight (other than baby) they will stop growing shortly! lol Until your milk comes if you breastfeed ;) I never liked when mine grew because they started out as DD's and I thought they were already PLENTY big lmao! Thankully they are back to normal now ;b
Hope that was not TMI lol
Shelly

TheFancyFritter said...

Hey girl! Thanks so much for finding my blog & leaving a sweet comment! Your hubby should love it if he likes Orange Juice because it just cooks into the chicken & the stove top & it is oh so yummy!! :) This post cracks me up! When I was pregnant with my daughter I was all belly!! My due date was in April and by January I had people telling me it must be anyday now!! Grr..lol...My boobs were bigger instantly when I got pregnant! Crazy!! Well I hope you are enjoying pregnancy! It is so fun once you get that sweet little one here too! :) Have a great weekend! ~Stacy