Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Sillies


Okay...so I am going to try to start my new "Saturday Sillies" where I post something funny. This summer when my hubby  and I went to Hilton Head with his family we ate at this really good restaurant in a shopping center...it was like New Orleans type food. I had the best shrimp po boy. BUT it was next to the Publix or Bi-Lo, cant remember. And their shopping carts "LOCK" when you go outside a certain point. There are signs everywhere. Well we watched this older woman....try and try and try and try to get the cart to her car. She had to take the groceries and put in her car. Then tried to "push" the cart to where the pine straw was (not in a loading area). It was the funniest thing!! So of course Hubby and my nieces tried to see how the cart locks and how to unlock. Of course he was unsuccessful and it was liking pushing dead weight across the lot. hahahahaha I wonder how they "unlock" the carts?!!!

No comments: