Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cancer Sucks!

Just a note to tell everyone to pray for my dad. He suddenly was hospitalized on Wednesday and now we know he has cancer in his lungs. They won't know until Monday or Tuesday where it started. We just know he is on oxygen and had a crazy day. We thought today might be his last day; however, we just don't know. We just hope that he can hold on until we get the lab results and can start some kind of treatment immediately. They won't start any treatment until they know exactly where it is in his body and it takes a couple of days for the tissue to grow or something in the lab. I don't know why!!! I wish they knew NOW!!! Cancer sucks...Yes, it does. Just pray for my daddy. I don't know what I would do without him!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How horrible. I will pray for your dad and the rest of you!