Friday, January 2, 2009

These Are of Few of My (Christmas) Favorite Things (2008)

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad.

Here are a few of my favorite things from this Christmas:


My mom gave me "Onion Goggles" in my stocking. Hubby wearing them is pretty funny!
This is me with the onion goggles and then my "peacock" rainboots from my mom and dad. Love em!
I love getting Christmas cards. Although I was a bit of a slacker this year and also I found some I did not even send out like the day after Christmas. I stink...I know. I need to be more organized!
I love this frame that is monogrammed that my mom gave me. I put a wedding picture in it!
I splurged this year and paid $29.99 for the bow that my HUSBAND wanted on top of the tree.
LOVE LOVE my new ivory coat that hubby gave me. He even picked it out himself. (I told him NOT too!!!! :)
My mother in law gave us this cool island to go in the kitchen. It was made out of an old wine keg.
A Bed, Bath, and Beyond find...I like my little snowman rug!
My sister gave me this vinyl letter to go on my bedroom wall. I love it!
My mother in law gave us these Georgia trays. Apparently your stuff won't slip! We haven't tried them out yet but I am sure we will. GO DAWGS!

So what was your favorite thing? I would for you to tell me!

No comments: