Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two For Tuesday

Here are my two random posts of the day:

One-after cleaning up after my yummy homemade dinner (vension casserole, rice, turnip greens with pepper sauce,and done butter biscuits) my dog (Hank) decides to hike his leg up and pee on the toilet paper. Isn't that an oxymoron? Aren't you supposed to wipe up with the tp? At least it was a huge thing of it from Sam's and protected by plastic!

Two-why is it that when parents visit the classroom that kids act wild and crazy? Wouldn't you think that if your mom and dad (or whoever) came to school that you would be on your best behavior? Um...it must have been opposite day. When the parents came today, they acted worse. Oh me oh me oh my! I even said if my mom and dad had come I would have been "perfect". One student says "or you would have gotten a whoopin?" Yeah....back in the day. Do kids still get these?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The same thing happens when we have parent visiting day too! I think it totally throws the kids for a huge loop when their routine is all messed up and mom and/or dad are in school with them!