Monday, November 24, 2008

Time Out

Look who is in time-out!!??. Actually put himself in time out tonight...I made us a new dinner tonight. Pork Chop Hashbrown Casserole. UMMMMMM. And well Freddie got seconds and Harley "snuck" into the den. (He and other doggie Hank must stay in Kitchen while we eat)...well Freddie went to go to the bathroom and his dinner was on his "tray" that we have in the den. Well Harley got himself a piece of porkchop and was eating it on the ottoman. Too bad I caught him. Good thing it was seconds and that I made extra. Or Harley might be "meat" for another dinner if you know what I mean. Well poor Harley put himself in time out. Actually not poor Harley because after being yelled out by both of us...he growled and showed his teeth. Bad, bad doggie! Oh and he is now not allowed in the den tonight, according to Daddy! So I am being punished with the dogs while I try to make treats for my class.

No comments: