Saturday, October 25, 2008

TIMMMMMMMMMBER!



So yesterday as I was working on my big project for my masters...the lights start flickering and it is raining hard. I am thinking I better keep saving or the power is going to go out. Then I hear a noise and think that something hit the roof. Go out front. See nothing...go out back...SEE A FREAKIN' TREE DOWN IN MY BACKYARD! Yep, the roots and all went up underneath the chain link fence so a big ole hole in the fence too.

If anyone needs firewood for the winter, let us know. Bring your chainsaw. We don't even have a fire place! I hope hubby wants to clean this mess up. Probably not! Yesterday he was at some "ping pong tournament"...what kind of excuse for drinking is that? Anyway, he did not seem to care that we had a tree down in our backyard. I think he thought it was a little tree....um NO...goes all the way across the backyard.

So bring your chainsaws and I will provide the beer or wine. We'll have a little Stock Your Fireplace Party!

No comments: