Monday, October 13, 2008

Who's Your Daddy?

So a few weeks ago, I left my cell phone at home. I use it like my clock. I take it to recess with my kids and well I just felt so empty and lost without it. (Cause my expensive watch just doesn't really work!) What is  a girl to do?

So I email hubby when I get to school and tell him when he wakes up he needs to bring me my phone.

A couple hours later, he arrives at my back door at school, and gives it to my assistant. Of course we are in the middle of dancing to our spelling words. One kid yells, "Mrs. Neal, who was that? Was that your dadddy?"

HA!!!!! HA!!!!!! HA!!!!!! My daddy, huh? Um no that is my  husband. 

My assistant and I were laughing so hard I think I started crying. So apparently I am soooo young looking. Must be the absence of gray hair! Although I guess I should knock on some wood....

Kids are just so funny sometimes and don't even know it!

2 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

Did you tell them he was your Sugar Daddy?? Boy, you really would have had to answer questions then!!

Swestie said...

This is TOO funny.