Sunday, March 2, 2008

Let's Do It Again

Let's Do It Again.....???

ME and My Hubby (Rehearsal Dinner at West Lake):

Okay, so here is my quick rendition of the rehearsal dinner. Freddie sister gave a hilarious speech. Did you know that when he was little she put makeup on him including blue eyeshadow and lipstick and did his hair? He was her babydoll. Also his brother sent a video from Iraq! Wow, it was great. My cousin even shed a tear, who imagined?? And my mom's bestest friend Susan gave a speech on all the top 1975 songs (year I was born). One was Born to Be A Country Boy (my hubbie) and another was Let's Do It Again! HA!!! Along with many others songs she told us about. We had a great time. But don't ask my sister or Freddie's sister how they felt on Saturday. They had way too much fun or maybe they were overserved? Let's just say that I had to sleep on a bed with no sheets....ummm, a little pukie in the beddie. Thanks Amanda. I still love you! Warning: Lots of Pics!

Me, Layton (bil) and nephew drinking (just kidding.....he is pretending to be one of the many drunks!)


Freddie's sister giving her famous speech!


Freddie's nieces and me:

Me, Buddy, and Freddie:Logan, Lindsey, Whitley, Me, and Grace Ann:Amanda, Me, Nat, and Jen:

1 comment:

Dena said...

So beautiful - i love y'all's smiles - you can tell Freddy was very exctited to make you his bride! his eyes beam!