Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kindergarten Kronicles, Part Three Million Probably

So as you well may know, Monday was St. Patty's Day.

Well a leprechaun came to my room and caused some mischief.
He pulled down some book bags, he played in the home living center and left a mess, he sprinkled green glitter on my teaching table, he left green M&M's for everyone, he messed up the naptime blankets, and turned over chairs!! He even left a green feather that came from his hat.

Do you know what my husband said?

Me: A leprechaun came to my room today (Monday I was telling him).
Hubby: Really?
Me: Yes, he...(told him about the above things)
Hubby: Why did he do that?
Me: Because leprechauns like to do bad things.
Hubby: Where did you find him?
Me: What do you mean? OHHH...Do you believe in leprechauns?
Hubby: NO.
Hubby: I thought you might have some midget dressed up come to your room.
Me: Um, NOOOO. "I" was the leprechaun.
Hubby: Well Santa came to your school...

Yeah, but you can find a Big Fat man to dress up like Santa. Finding a two foot midget is a little bit harder!

Moral of the story: It is a good thing my hubby is not a teacher!

4 comments:

Dena said...

your hubby is soooo funny! and isn't it fun to say hubby!

The Birds Nest said...

There's all kinds of politically incorrect comebacks for that, but since I don't know you I'll just be nice and ask "Where is your hubby's creative imagination?":)

Amy said...

What a hoot! What does he think of the Easter bunny??

LeslieW. said...

LOL!!! Men are so funny, they just don't think those things out! Good thing you're the teacher...but wouldn't it be interesting if he were? :)