Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm A Nerd?

Latest bad news:
On Monday night around 6pm I spilled water on my mac keyboard. Yep, major no no. The keyboard went nuts. If you typed letters, it typed numbers. Good thing I have Apple Care. Whatever that is. Called the number and they would send me another for FREE. HECK yeah!! But, it was liked I lost my best friend...but only for one evening. See, next day after work, the keyboard is at my door. The guy told me 2 to 5 business days. Less than 24 hours later I have my keyboard back and running. I mean you can't even get on the darn internet really without the keyboard. Well, my sister claims that they know I am a nerd. And they overnight computer parts to nerds. So, yep, I guess I am a nerd. They knew I would be lonely without my best friend, the keyboard. It is a good thing, too. My hubby is out of town and what would I do all by myself and no computer?!

1 comment:

Dena said...

sad - i don't have a computer at home and have to use my phone to check on things - can you say pathetic?

there is nothing wrong with being a nerd - just own it!