Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Sidenotes

*I am so excited...no more school until August 3rd. Except August 3rd?? That is way too soon and way to early to go back. Oh well. The kids did get out May 22nd.

*I leave in the morning...BEACHbound! With a bunch of girls. Yeah, girls trip. However, no drinkies for me. No beer, no margaritas, no fruity drinks. OH well...guess I can be the DD, huh?!

*I shopped at every darn store in town for a bathing suit. I am starting to show??!! Is this too soon? My fat is officially turned hard underneath my belly button.
 I finally found a tankini and it isn't great, but it will do. I either looked like a stripper (boobs tooooo big and coming out) or a fatty boom-a-latty!

*Do you like my ticker?

*I am actually more pregnant that it says. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow but whatever, it's cute!

*I took pictures  Memorial Day at the lake weekend but we were stuck inside and it was raining so I won't bore you.

*My mom gave me this really cool drawing of me and my hubby at our wedding for my anniversary gift (in February...but the artist just finished it). I will have to take a picture and post, it is neat. I hung it today in the bedroom.

*Have a great week. I hope to get some sun on these Casper legs...but hope the heat doesn't make me too nauseous! I am bringing an umbrella just in case.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Have fun on your trip!

I think your ticker is adorable! Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby when you can?

Sawatzky family said...

Nothing beats a great girls vacation! Hopefully you can manage to catch some sun :)
Love your ticker!

Dena said...

your ticker - PRECIOUS!
NO it's not too early to show

you ARE going to find out aren't you?

and SUMMER is always too damn short!