Saturday, March 21, 2009

Watch Out For Old Ladies

Funny story, might be one of those you had to be theres...however, here goes.
Today in the Target/Bed, Bath, and Beyond parking lot...my sister and I are coming out of BB&B and this woman (driving) and her husband are pulling into a handicapped parking space and there are two shopping carts at the end of the parking space. She proceeds to try to push them with her car up over the cement block at the end of the parking space and doesn't seem to have luck. I guess this woman was not concerned about messing up her car and just wanted to get this good space. Mind you there was another space just across the row that was handicapped. So I start laughing and thinking at first...did she see those carts? Does she need to be driving? SO she gives up and just parks. Car sticking out into the middle and 2 carts right in front of her car. My sister points out that she was going very slow so she was probably doing this on purpose. So if you see my 90-something old butt doing this one day, take my permit away!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's funny & kinda sad. My g-mother will be 90 in June & she still drives, but just around town.

BTW, I didn't realize you were from Augusta, I'm in the Macon area.

I'm putting you on my blogroll. I'm sure I can relate to your school stories, my Sassy is in the 1st grade. Love the leprechan story.