Sunday, March 15, 2009

National Peanut Month

Did you know that this month is National Peanut Month? For some history on it, click here.
As an elementary teacher, we did a worksheet on Friday where they colored some peanuts and had to add  three numbers together in one of our math stations. However, I can't do any real peanut stuff because I have a child in my room who is allergic to peanuts. Who knows why so many kids these days are allergic to peanuts?!!!???? I don't ever remember growing up with kids in my class who were allergic to peanuts. I would die if I was allergic. I love peanut butter. I like peanut butter cookies, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, frozen peanut butter pie...ummm.
Is everyone out there still eating peanut butter?? I am still a bit scared to eat the crackers. Don't want to get salmonella! 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I eat the peanut butter in a jar, but that's it right now!