Saturday, September 13, 2008

GOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!

Go DAWGS....SIC 'EM!

So last weekend when Georgia played Central Michigan and beat them to a pulp, Freddie and I went to Athens with some friends. One it was my "birthday weekend" (Monday the 8th) so of course we needed to do something fun. We rode up there with our friends Amy & Hyden. They are so much fun. Anyway, we park at the Kroger in A-town and get into an Escalade to go tail-gate. ALL 8 of us scrunched up on the coolers, BBQ, food, chairs, etc. What a sight for sore eyes. Then we have the ultimate parking spot right next to the stadium. We could see inside the stadium from where we were.

It was Freddie and my first game "together". I can't believe since we have been dating and engaged, now married, that we never have gone to a game.

Anyway, the game was fun (and hot). I won't tell you what Freddie snuck into the game and then proceeded to put in my purse. And then we were talking to some guy from the GBI. Felt nervous!!! Like a kid at a high school football game.

Then we come home and the ride home was hilarious.....I will post some pics from that later.



No comments: