Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Grade Facts Part One

So it has been a while since I have blogged. SOOO busy and well lately I have been addicted to facebook...it is so quick!

Anyway, I am now officially a first grade teacher and sooooooooo exhausted. I have twenty first graders in my room. Boy they keep you on your toes. And now guess what? I lost my voice. Cold maybe? Who knows. Try teaching twenty little ones with no voice. That was fun today.

Facts for the Day:
1.No matter how many times you ask them to be quiet. They TALK NON-STOP.
2.They love to throw rocks at recess...and try to maybe hit an assistant or two.
3.They come back from lunch with mustard and whatever all over their face.
4.They will do anything and I mean anything for ONE single little Skittle. And they will cry if they do not get one.
5.They raise their hands but yell Mrs. Neal, Mrs. Neal, Mrs. Neal, Mrs. Neal....all day long. Can I change my name?
6.They pee all day long. Do kids really need to use the bathroom THAT much?
7.If they don't call me Mrs. Neal, they call me MOMMA. WHAT? Um....not yet, thank you.
8.They all look forward to Fun Friday...and SO DO I! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The non-stop talking was why I hated student teaching second graders! Middle school is a little bit better believe it or not