Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Only Baby...

For now!
This is my little pooch Harley. His life has recently been turned upside down when I moved in with my hubby. He went from inside dog to part inside-outside dog. But he loves it. (Although my sister thinks I am cruel.) It is much easier to eat dinner when he is outside...(Thanks to Grand Poo-Pa {my dad} who taught him how to really beg and who likes to feed him scraps!)
And actually my baby is 21 in dog years. And he does love a good beer drip or two every now and then.



Oh and we also have Hank (not to take favoritism over the dogs or anything). But Hank is in doggie training to be a field trial champion (hopefully) so he is not here very much! But Hank really is a baby. He is a puppy.

5 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

That's a cute puppy!!! What kind? That's cool that you have the Vera Wang grosgrain too. I have the grosgrain china and grosgrain glasses, but my flatware is Kate Spade Larabee dot. LOVE it!!

Amy said...

Such a sweet baby at that :)

Tracy said...

Jenny! You can not leave Harley outside! He looks like a homeless dog in those pics....he is an INSIDE doggy.

jenniedub said...

Oh Tracy, Harley stays inside when I am at work. He justs likes to go outside and eat pinecones when I get home..for a little bit! And he cries to go out there!

Abby and Reese said...

I had to laugh at Tracy's comment! So funny. He is a cutie pie.