Friday, April 18, 2008

Hungry Butt

Oh to define that expression: "When your butt is starved of fresh air and water, and decides to eat your underwear or pants"! This was last week here in town...and well if my pants look like that would you please let me know?! How do you not know that your pants are up your hiney? PLEASE PLEASE let me know if I have this, or if I have food in my teeth, or my zipper is undone, or worse my shirt is tucked in my underwear not my pants. So do you tell people when things like this happen to them? Sometimes at school I will look and my zipper is down. You would think my kindergarten students would tell me they can see my undies...who knows!

2 comments:

Dena said...

i can't decide if that's funny, sad or mean!

jenniedub said...

Yeah, a little of each. But someone needed to tell the poor man...but I didn't. :(