Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wedding Weekend, Part I




Oh What A Night...

This is probably post one out of like a hundred. I am going to start with rehearsal night. I could start with the night before (Thursday) and tell you all about my husband (that is weird to say....). But I don't think he wants me to tell everyone about how he had too much to drink and his friends dropped him by to show me how drunk he was. Let's just say we need a new kitchen table thanks to his drunken falling. Oh well it was a p.o.s. anyway!

Friday was a good day. Amanda, Bridesmaidzilla (as a certain boss of hers was calling her), and myself had massages. Oh it was nice. But it went by TOO quick. Then off for a shower and to get my hair done by Miss Leigh Leigh. It looked great. Everyone complimented me on it, except for maybe one person who called me Mary Ingles Wilder. But hey, that was funny, too. Thanks Leigh Leigh for making me look good!

3 comments:

Amy said...

We had so much fun! I think I was "overserved" at the bar :) Hope you have a great week! I will post pics soon :)

amy

Anonymous said...

Jack and I had so much fun too! It was a beautiful wedding and great reception Jen. Congratulations again! I just wish the weekend hadn't gone by so fast!

Dena said...

you look beautiful and I just can't wait to see all the fun, wonderful pictures and i must live vicariously through y'all so i may need the whole thursday night story with pictures!!!

I hope you had the best day!